Studying at college or university means doing various writing assignments. Writing assignments may include different types of paper writing such essay, research paper, term paper, coursework, etc. When writing basic essay about the Dalai Lama besides presenting the most coherent information to the topic, the paper must be perfectly structured and proofread. Initially, it is unimaginably hard to describe such a diverse and talented personality of this person. That is why it is crucial to concentrate on presenting a specific view of a real story of the Dalai Lama the essay basics. Maybe, it is worthwhile, to present the types of hardships he has been through and how he continues to struggle in his nonviolent ways to free his motherland Tibet from China.
Writing About Dalai Lama
There are two words that perfectly describe Dalai Lama: wisdom and compassion. Being a true leader of Tibet, the Dalai Lama is living his life in cruel exile. The issues that the Dalai Lama discusses with public through his ongoing work, public meetings and book writing are exceptional. It may seem very hard to write a basic essay about Dalai Lama, the one of the greatest people living in this century. Nevertheless, it is more important to review personality of the Dalai Lama as he sets example to each and every one of us.
Did you Know we can Write your Essay for You?
The Life Story of the Dalai Lama
The Dalai Lama is both the political and spiritual leader of the Tibetan people. This man works hard to spread the message of Tibetan Buddhism. In Tibetan, the word Lama means “Guru” or the teacher.
The Dalai Lama was found to become a true leader of Tibet at the age of 4. Ruthlessly, he was sent away from his Motherland and all his life he has dedicated to presenting the living society of Tibet as one of the kind. All his life, the Dalai Lama continues to set example for us, being a truly Wise man that is full of compassion to every living being.
Important Facts About Dalai Lama
- Tenzin Gyatso, or the Lhamo Dhondup is the name of the Dalai Lama.
- He was born on July 6, 1935 in Takster village, northeastern part of Tibet.
- Tibetan monks found him at the age of 2.
- The boy turned out to be a reincarnation of the 14th Dalai Lama.
- He was renamed Tenzin Gyatso.
- Dalai Lama took the throne at the age of 4.
- He became a monk at the age of 6.
- He grew up in the Potala Palace, Tibet’s thousand-year-old palace in Lhasa.
- Dalai Lama lives in exile in the province of India since the Chinese Army has crushed his homeland back in 1959.
- The Dalai Lama as awarded with the Nobel Peace Prize back in 1989.
- His major work is about advocating nonviolent means especially when it comes to freeing the Tibet from China.
- The first visit of Dalai Lama took place in 1979.
- In 2007, President Bush presented the Dalai Lama with the Congressional Gold Medal. The medal is given to recognize the human-rights work of Dalai Lama.
- Dalai Lama has been conducting a scientific research on how meditation affects the brains.
- He is numerously involved into speaking at scientific conferences all over the world.
We found this important quote of the Dalai Lama and it was obvious that we needed to embed it into our article on how to write an essay about Dalai Lama.
|“One can be deceived by three types of laziness:the laziness of indolence, which is the wish to procrastinate;the laziness of inferiority, which is doubting your capabilities;and the laziness that is attached to negative actions, or putting great effort into non-virtue.”|
The Dalai Lama